We are delighted to announce that we will be doing a new tour of UK this April 2016 with Making tracks travelling concert series.
Making Tracks is a fresh concept in programming on the British live music circuit launched in fall 2010 with support from Arts Council England. A travelling season of concerts bringing the newest and most exciting music from around the globe to a local setting in partnership with some of the best music venues in the UK.
We are excited and honored to be sharing the stage and our music with some amazing talents in the Making Tracks roster.
Our tour dates and locations are:
- Tue 05 Apr – Brighton – Brighton Dome
- Wed 06 Apr – Bury St Edmunds – The Apex
- Sat 09 Apr – Gateshead – The Sage Gateshead
- Wed 13 Apr – Milton Keynes – The Stables
- Thu 14 Apr – Birmingham – mac
- Fri 15 Apr – Manchester – RNCM
- Sat 16 Apr – Cambridge – The Junction
- Sun 17 Apr – London – Rich Mix